Find your next beach google meet background in our curated list of HD beach google meet backgrounds from coconut tree near shore within mountain range google meet background to seashore during golden hour google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best beach google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Seashore During Golden Hour Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Sean O.
2. Coconut Tree Near Shore Within Mountain Range Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Elizeu Dias
3. Aerial Photo Of Body Of Water Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Fezbot2000
4. Brown Wooden Walkway Near Beach During Daytime Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Khachik Simonian
5. Blue Sea Under Blue Sky And White Clouds During Daytime Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Jessica Pamp
6. Body Of Water During Daytime Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by frank mckenna
7. Body Of Water Near Trees And Mountain Cliff During Daytime Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Derek Thomson
8. Photography Of Foot Tracks On Seashore Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Nenad Radojčić
9. Five Birds Flying On The Sea Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by frank mckenna
10. Two Blue Beach Chairs Near Body Of Water Beach Google Meet Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your beach google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!