Find your next chinese new year google meet background in our curated list of HD chinese new year google meet backgrounds from red ball lantern google meet background to hanging paper lantern, red envelope new year google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best chinese new year google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds, including the upcoming Lantern Festival Google Meet Backgrounds.
1. Red And Yellow Fruit Box Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
Photo by Yuwei Shaw
2. Macro Shot Photography Of Paper Lantern Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
Photo by Red Morley Hewitt
3. Shallow Focus Photography Of Red Paper Lanterns Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
Photo by Lauza Loistl
4. Hanged Red Ball Lantern Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
Photo by Humphrey Muleba
5. Hanging Lantern Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
6. Parade Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
7. Dragon Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
8. Lunar New Year Google Meet Background
9. Chinese New Year Food Google Meet Background
10. People In Crowded City Street Chinese New Year Google Meet Background
Photo by Michael Buillerey
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your chinese new year google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!