Find your next cute google meet background in our curated list of HD cute google meet backgrounds from cute racoon google meet background to cute hedgehog background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call with these cute animal google meet backgrounds! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best cute google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Raccoon Walking On Lawn Grass Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Gary Bendig
2. Brown Hedgehog Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Liudmyla Denysiuk
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Brown Hamster Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Ricky Kharawala
4. Focus Photography Of Chick On Gray Ground Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Ray Hennessy
5. White Fox Sitting On Snow During Daytime Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Jonatan Pie
6. Squirrel On Tree Trunk Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Shane Young
7. Kitten Lying On Red And White Quatrefoil Textile Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Jonathan Fink
8. Pug Covered With Blanket On Bedspread Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
9. White Dog Sleeping On Floor Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Brina Blum
10. Puppy Lying On Stair Cute Google Meet Background
Photo by Lauren Kay
To add a google meet background, open the Settings tab of your Google Meet and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your google meet settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Google Meet here.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your cute google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!