Find your next dreamy google meet background in our curated list of HD dreamy google meet backgrounds from closeup photo of white leaves google meet background to half-moon google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best dreamy google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Closeup Photo Of White Leaves Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Evie S.
2. Blue And White Abstract Painting Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski
3. Body Of Water Near Mountain During Daytime Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Mikita Yo
4. Man In White Shirt And Black Pants Standing On Top Of Building Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
5. Half-Moon Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Kym MacKinnon
6. Selective Focus Photography Of Yellow Flower Field During Daytime Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Kaity O’Keefe
7. Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Jesse Dodds
8. Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
9. Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Kalea Morgan
10. River Beside Trees And Grass Field Dreamy Google Meet Background
Photo by Simon Wilkes
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your dreamy google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!