Find your next floral google meet background in our curated list of HD floral google meet backgrounds from pink roses illustration google meet background to red petaled flower google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best floral google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Bed On Pink Peony Flowers Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Miroslava
2. Red Petaled Flower Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Evie S.
3. Red And White Flowers Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Jacalyn Beales
4. White Petaled Flowers Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Olga Filonenko
5. Pink Roses Illustration Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Evie S.
6. Floral Artwork On Surface Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by The Creative Exchange
7. White-And-Purple Orchid Flowers Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
8. White Petaled Flowers With Green Leaves Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
9. Red, Pink, And Yellow Flowering Plants Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Nature Uninterrupted Photography
10. White And Pink Flowering Plant Floral Google Meet Background
Photo by Leonardo Wong
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your floral google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!