Find your next funny google meet background in our curated list of HD funny google meet backgrounds from white egg character illustration google meet background to brown squirrel on green leafed tree google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best funny google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Orange Band Aid On Concrete Surface Crack Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Luis Villasmil
2. Brown Cattle Near Tree Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Wolfgang Hasselmann
3. This Is The Sign You’Ve Been Looking For Neon Signage Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Austin Chan
4. Brown Squirrel On Green Leafed Tree Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Külli Kittus
5. Pug Covered With Blanket On Bedspread Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
6. Shallow Focus Photography Of Monkey Hugging Handrail Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Jared Rice
7. Several Pineapples At A Party Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Pineapple Supply Co.
8. Stormtrooper Minifigure Walking On The Sand Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Daniel Cheung
9. Brown Pug Wearing Santa Hat Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Karsten Winegeart
10. White Egg Character Illustration Funny Google Meet Background
Photo by Glen Carrie
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your funny google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!