Find your next gold google meet background in our curated list of HD gold google meet backgrounds from yellow textile google meet background to brown and white flower art google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best gold google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Rene Böhmer
2. Yellow And White Area Rug Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Katie Harp
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Brown Grass At Daytime Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Johnny McClung
4. Gold And Black Metal Tool Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Jingming Pan
5. Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Lucas Benjamin
6. Lighted Lantern Lot Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Gian D.
7. Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Jack T
8. Three Round Gold-Colored Bitcoin Tokens Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Dmitry Demidko
9. Brown And White Flower Art Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Paul Green
10. Yellow Textile Gold Google Meet Background
Photo by Katie Harp
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your gold google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!