Find your next halloween google meet background in our curated list of HD halloween google meet backgrounds from two skeleton near white concrete building with string lights at daytime google meet background to jack o’lantern google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best halloween google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Jack O’Lantern Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by David Menidrey
2. Two Skeleton Near White Concrete Building With String Lights At Daytime Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by NeONBRAND
3. Lighted String Lights Wrapped On Jack-O’-Lantern Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Łukasz Nieścioruk
4. Gray Concrete House Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Ehud Neuhaus
5. Two Lighted Jack-O-Lanterns During Night Time Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Beth Teutschmann
6. Orange And Grey Jack-O’-Lantern Decors Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Andyone
7. Silhouette Of Trees During Red Moon Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Neven Krcmarek
8. White Ceramic Teacup Filled With Ghost Illustration Coffee Latte On White Ceramic Saucer Beside Maroon Leaf Photography Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Toa Heftiba
9. Girl In Witch Costume Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Paige Cody
10. Two Lighted Jack O Lantern Decors Halloween Google Meet Background
Photo by Call Me Fred
To add a google meet background, open the Settings tab of your Google Meet and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your google meet settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Google Meet here.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your halloween google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!