Find your next icicle google meet background in our curated list of HD icicle google meet backgrounds from white and black cave with water google meet background to frosted ice formation google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best icicle google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. White Ice On Brown Wooden Table Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Ilona Frey
2. Icicles Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Fouad Ghazizadeh
3. Focused Photo Of A Snow Flake Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
4. Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Damo T.
5. White And Black Bird On White Wooden Fence Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Scott Greer
6. White Snow On Brown Wooden Surface Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by intrapixel
7. Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Mike Payne
8. White And Black Cave With Water Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Ása Steinarsdóttir
9. Frosted Ice Formation Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Jerry Zhang
10. Brown Wooden Fence During Daytime Icicle Google Meet Background
Photo by Phil Hearing
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your icicle google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!