Find your next mistletoe google meet background in our curated list of HD mistletoe google meet backgrounds from brown leafless tree on brown grass field during daytime google meet background to red merry christmas text overlay google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best mistletoe google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Green Leafed Plant Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Matt Seymour
2. Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Inés Castellano
3. Turned-On String Lighs Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Dayne Topkin
4. Green-Leafed Plant Covered With Snow During Daytime Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Şafak Atalay
5. Brown Leafless Tree On Brown Grass Field During Daytime Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Andreas Weilguny
6. Closeup Photography Of Green Christmas Tree Leaf Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
7. Two Red Steel Bells Beside Green Christmas Decoration Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Sebastian Spindler
8. Red Merry Christmas Text Overlay Mistletoe Google Meet Background
Photo by Jamie Street
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your mistletoe google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!