Find your next nature google meet background in our curated list of HD nature google meet backgrounds from shoreline during golden hour google meet background to green leaves google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best nature google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Green Trees On Forest During Daytime Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Kunal Shinde
2. Foggy Mountain Summit Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by v2osk
3. Grass Field And Mountain Ranges Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Nikola Majksner
4. Forest Trees Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Lukasz Szmigiel
5. Seashore During Golden Hour Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Sean O.
6. Orange Flowers Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Henry Be
7. Blue And Brown Steel Bridge Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Tim Swaan
8. Bird’S Eye View Photograph Of Green Mountains Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Qingbao Meng
9. Shoreline During Golden Hour Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by frank mckenna
10. Green Leaves Nature Google Meet Background
Photo by Daniil Silantev
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your nature google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!