Find your next settlers google meet background in our curated list of HD settlers google meet backgrounds from green and brown wooden carriage on green grass field during daytime google meet background to red house google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best settlers google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Green And Brown Wooden Carriage On Green Grass Field During Daytime Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Andrew Coop
2. Red House Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by John Torcasio
3. Brown Wooden Box On Green Metal Frame Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Laya Clode
4. Blue And Brown Chess Piece On Blue And White Table Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Galen Crout
5. Brown Farm Truck On Green Grass During Daytime Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Debbie Ducic
6. Brown Rock Formation During Daytime Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Justin Wang
7. Desk Globe On Table Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Kyle Glenn
8. Person Wearing Brown Hat Settlers Google Meet Background
Photo by Matt Benson
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your settlers google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!