Find your next shamrock google meet background in our curated list of HD shamrock google meet backgrounds from round wooden cafeteria tables and chairs inside room google meet background to people walking with indian flag google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best shamrock google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Clear Glass Mug Filled With Green Liquid Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Patrick Fore
2. Green Leafed Plant Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Irene Dávila
3. People Walking With Indian Flag Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Amanda Marie
4. Purple Flower Field During Daytime Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Anne Nygård
5. Round Wooden Cafeteria Tables And Chairs Inside Room Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Nikola Jovanovic
6. Green Leaf Plant Close-Up Photo Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
7. Purple And White Flower In Tilt Shift Lens Shamrock Google Meet Background
Photo by Dustin Humes
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your shamrock google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!