Find your next summer google meet background in our curated list of HD summer google meet backgrounds from black ray-ban wayfarer sunglasses on beach sand google meet background to four pineapples on white background google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best summer google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Black Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses On Beach Sand Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Ethan Robertson
2. Seashore During Golden Hour Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Sean O.
3. Yellow Sunflowers During Daytime Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Aleksandr Eremin
4. Worm’S Eye View Of Red, Orange, And Yellow Ferris Wheel Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Hannah Morgan
5. Scenery Of A Grassfield During Sunset Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Dakota Roos
6. Person Holding Sliced Watermelon Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by 煜翔 肖
7. White And Black Car On Brown Sand During Daytime Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Mateo Giraud
8. Aerial Photo Of Body Of Water Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Fezbot2000
9. Brown Wooden Lounger Near Body Of Water Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Content Pixie
10. Four Pineapples On White Background Summer Google Meet Background
Photo by Pineapple Supply Co.
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your summer google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!