Find your next sunglass google meet background in our curated list of HD sunglass google meet backgrounds from gold framed orange lens aviator-style sunglasses beside pool google meet background to black framed ray-ban wayfarer sunglasses on wooden logs google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best sunglass google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Black Framed Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses On Wooden Logs Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by Boriskin Vladislav
2. Black Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses On Beach Sand Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by Ethan Robertson
3. White Wayfarer Sunglasses Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by GianCarlo Greco
4. Person Holding Black Framed Clubmaster-Style Sunglasses Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by Chinh Le Duc
5. Sunglasses With Black Frames Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by Steve Halama
6. Pair Of Brown Leather Boots Beside Bet Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
7. Woman Holding Round Sunglasses During Daytime Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by Katarzyna Kos
8. Several Pineapples At A Party Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by Pineapple Supply Co.
9. Assorted-Color Sunglasses Lot Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP
10. Gold Framed Orange Lens Aviator-Style Sunglasses Beside Pool Sunglass Google Meet Background
Photo by David Lezcano
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your sunglass google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!