Find your next trip google meet background in our curated list of HD trip google meet backgrounds from flat lay photography of camera, book, and bag google meet background to man standing near buildings google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best trip google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Flat Lay Photography Of Camera, Book, And Bag Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
2. Man Holding Luggage Photo Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Mantas Hesthaven
3. Yellow Volkswagen Van On Road Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Dino Reichmuth
4. Photography Of Woman Walking In Between Road With Vehicles Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Guilherme Stecanella
5. Person Lying Inside Tent And Overlooking Mountain Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Dominik Jirovský
6. Blue Desk Gloves Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Nicole Geri
7. Person Writing On White Paper Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters
8. Person’S Leg Resting On Vehicle Window Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by anja.
9. Man Standing Near Buildings Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Shot by Cerqueira
10. Landscape Photography Of Mountains Trip Google Meet Background
Photo by Shot by Cerqueira
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your trip google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!