Find your next ugly google meet background in our curated list of HD ugly google meet backgrounds from closeup photo of doll google meet background to man in black hoodie wearing black framed eyeglasses google meet background. Raise smiles in your next Google Meet call! An interesting google meet image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on google meet, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best ugly google meet backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution google meet backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of google meet backgrounds.
1. Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Wolfgang Hasselmann
2. Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Cate Bligh
3. Graffiti Wall View Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Patrick Robert Doyle
4. Closeup Photo Of Doll Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Patrick Hendry
5. Two Green And Yellow Round Fruits Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Isaac N.C.
6. Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Birger Strahl
7. Orange And White Floral Textile Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Estúdio Bloom
8. Gray Animal Plush Toy In Brown And White Long Sleeve Shirt Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Aksel Fristrup
9. Man In Black Hoodie Wearing Black Framed Eyeglasses Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Philip Myrtorp
10. Black Fly On Grey Textile Ugly Google Meet Background
Photo by Łukasz Nieścioruk
How to add a google meet background
To add a Google Meet background, first open the More Options menu by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the screen:
From the More Options menu, then click Apply Visual Effects to open the Effects menu:
From the Effects menu, click the top left tile with the + under Backgrounds to upload your own background image:
Finally once your background image is uploaded, under the Effects menu Backgrounds the tile for your uploaded image will appear and be automatically selected and set as your google meet background! To stop using the background, select the top left No Effect & blur tile. We hope with this post you were both able to find your ugly google meet background and use it by learning how to set a google meet background!