Find your next 2017 teams background in our curated list of HD 2017 teams backgrounds from person holding calendar at january teams background to white and brown concrete church under cloudy sky during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best 2017 teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Soldier Standing On Dock 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Bob Smith
2. Person Holding Calendar At January 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
3. Brown Leather Bifold Wallet 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Kelly Jean
4. 2017 Firecracker Light 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Brigitte Tohm
5. 2017 Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
6. Turned-On Flat Screen Tv 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Loewe Technologies
7. White And Brown Concrete Church Under Cloudy Sky During Daytime 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Anton Darius
8. People Standing Near Concert Stage During Night Time 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Justin Clark
9. A Red Crescent Moon Surrounded By Darkness. 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Brian Ritchie
10. Mountain Ranges Under Clear Blue Sky 2017 Teams Background
Photo by Hulki Okan Tabak
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!