Find your next above teams background in our curated list of HD above teams backgrounds from top view of farm teams background to gray and white airplane window wing teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best above teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Gray And White Airplane Window Wing Above Teams Background
Photo by Jae Tabuada
2. Aerial Photography Of Buildings Above Teams Background
Photo by Phil Hauser
3. Aerial View Photography Of Body Of Water Above Teams Background
Photo by Lance Asper
4. Top View Of Farm Above Teams Background
Photo by Max Böttinger
5. Bird’S Eye View Photography Of Green Field Above Teams Background
Photo by Sveta Fedarava
6. Aerial Photography Of Trees Above Teams Background
Photo by Ozark Drones
7. Aerial Photo Of Trees Above Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Griesbeck
8. Brown Mountain Beside Body Of Water Above Teams Background
Photo by Alberto Restifo
9. Aerial Photo Of Mountain Covered In Snow Above Teams Background
Photo by Markos Mant
10. White And Orange Basketball Hoop During Day Above Teams Background
Photo by Edgar Chaparro
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!