Find your next accomplished teams background in our curated list of HD accomplished teams backgrounds from group of graduates throwing academic hats teams background to orange and white ceramic mug near green leaf plant with brown potted teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best accomplished teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Orange And White Ceramic Mug Near Green Leaf Plant With Brown Potted Accomplished Teams Background
Photo by Kyle Glenn
2. Two Person’S Feet Cross Leg On Gray Rocks Accomplished Teams Background
Photo by Toa Heftiba
3. Group Of Graduates Throwing Academic Hats Accomplished Teams Background
Photo by Poodar Chu
4. Gray Concrete Buildings During Golden Hour Accomplished Teams Background
Photo by OpticalNomad
5. Man Standing On Green Grass In Front Green Trees Field Near Mountains Accomplished Teams Background
Photo by Ales Krivec
6. Red And Green Food Stall Accomplished Teams Background
Photo by Mark König
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!