Find your next adventurous teams background in our curated list of HD adventurous teams backgrounds from white sand with water during daytime teams background to grayscale photography of man climbing rock teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best adventurous teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Wearing Blue-And-White Vans Low-Top Sneakers With Aerial View Of Body Of Water Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Colton Jones
2. Man Standing On Cliff Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Nathan Shipps
3. White Sand With Water During Daytime Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Karsten Winegeart
4. Black Nikon Dslr Camera On Brown Wooden Table Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Jones
5. Brown Trees On Forest During Daytime Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Maxim Hopman
6. Body Of Water Under Stratocumulus Clouds Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Ameen Fahmy
7. Snow Covered Mountain Top Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Maria Teneva
8. Photography Of People Riding Brown Boat During Daytime Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by laura martin
9. Person Wearing Backpack Standing On Pathway During Golden Hour Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by Jared Murray
10. Grayscale Photography Of Man Climbing Rock Adventurous Teams Background
Photo by laura martin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!