Find your next aerial teams background in our curated list of HD aerial teams backgrounds from aerial photography of road teams background to aerial photograph of islands teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best aerial teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Bird’S Eye View Photography Of Trees And Body Of Water Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Andreas Gücklhorn
2. Aerial Photography Of Sea Beside Green Trees During Daytime Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Ryo Yoshitake
3. Aerial Photography Of Concrete Road Near Rock Mountain Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Bishop
4. Aerial Shot Of Road Surrounded By Green Trees Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Geran de Klerk
5. Bird’S-Eye View Photo Of Trees Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Ozark Drones
6. Aerial Photography Of Sailing Boat On Blue Sea Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Ishan @seefromthesky
7. Aerial Photography Of River Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Anders Jildén
8. Aerial Photo Of Beach Shore Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Juan Jose
9. Aerial Photograph Of Islands Aerial Teams Background
Photo by NASA
10. Aerial Photography Of Road Aerial Teams Background
Photo by Jack Anstey
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!