Find your next aerial view teams background in our curated list of HD aerial view teams backgrounds from aerial view of land below the clouds teams background to high angle view photography of field teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best aerial view teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Clouds Over Snow Covered Mountain Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Silvia Fang
2. Aerial Photography Of Mountain Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by sergio souza
3. Green-Leafed Trees Beside Body Of Water Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Tomáš Malík
4. Birds Eye View Of Mountains Covered With Clouds Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Chloe Wilkinson
5. Aerial View Of Land Below The Clouds Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Ramona Flwrs
6. Road Photography Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Canary Ride
7. Aerial Photography Of Road Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Phoenix Han
8. High Angle View Photography Of Field Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Nik Ramzi Nik Hassan
9. Aerial View Of Houses And Trees During Sunrise Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Stefano Zanin
10. Green Grass Field Under Blue Sky During Daytime Aerial View Teams Background
Photo by Mickael Tournier
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!