Find your next autumn teams background in our curated list of HD autumn teams backgrounds from tilt shift photography of maple leaves teams background to wooden house in forest during day teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best autumn teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Forest Heat By Sunbeam Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
2. Tilt Shift Photography Of Maple Leaves Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Timothy Eberly
3. Flat Lay Photography Of Purple And Red Leaves Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Thomas
4. Assorted-Color Lear Hanging Decor Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Chris Lawton
5. Brown Trees Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Federica Galli
6. River In The Surrounding Trees Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Noah Silliman
7. Aerial Photography Of Trees And Road Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Chad Madden
8. Close-Up Photography Of Maple Leafs With Shallow Depth Of Field Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Matt
9. Wooden House In Forest During Day Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Dennis Buchner
10. Lake Sorrounded By Trees Autumn Teams Background
Photo by Ricardo Gomez Angel
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!