Find your next backdrop teams background in our curated list of HD backdrop teams backgrounds from low-angle photography of road between inline trees teams background to gray container beside flowers teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best backdrop teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Gray Container Beside Flowers Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Christopher Jolly
2. Gray Concrete Bricks Painted In Blue Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Tomasso
3. Grafiti Wall Art Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Bernard Hermant
4. Assorted Leaves On Black Textile Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Erol Ahmed
5. Pink Petaled Flowers Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Louis Hansel @shotsoflouis
6. Brown Brick Wall With Black And White Wall Paint Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Jude Beck
7. Low-Angle Photography Of Road Between Inline Trees Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Donnie Rosie
8. Brown Wooden Board Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Keith Misner
9. Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Ernest Karchmit
10. Backdrop Teams Background
Photo by Jude Beck
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!