Find your next balanced teams background in our curated list of HD balanced teams backgrounds from white and green electronic device teams background to this must be the place signage teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best balanced teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Stack Of Stones On Brown Sand Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Nadin Mario
2. Selective Focus Of Gray Pile Of Rack Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Austin Neill
3. Pile Of Gray And Brown Stones Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Robert Anasch
4. This Must Be The Place Signage Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Tim Mossholder
5. Brown Rock Formation On Brown Rock Formation During Daytime Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Gresham
6. Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Margit Bantowsky
7. Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Dan Gold
8. White And Green Electronic Device Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Eran Menashri
9. Brown Egg On Stainless Steel Stand Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Nick Fewings
10. Gray Stone On Gray Rock Balanced Teams Background
Photo by Anukrati Omar
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!