Find your next beach teams background in our curated list of HD beach teams backgrounds from coconut tree near shore within mountain range teams background to seashore during golden hour teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best beach teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Seashore During Golden Hour Beach Teams Background
Photo by Sean O.
2. Coconut Tree Near Shore Within Mountain Range Beach Teams Background
Photo by Elizeu Dias
3. Aerial Photo Of Body Of Water Beach Teams Background
Photo by Fezbot2000
4. Brown Wooden Walkway Near Beach During Daytime Beach Teams Background
Photo by Khachik Simonian
5. Blue Sea Under Blue Sky And White Clouds During Daytime Beach Teams Background
Photo by Jessica Pamp
6. Body Of Water During Daytime Beach Teams Background
Photo by frank mckenna
7. Body Of Water Near Trees And Mountain Cliff During Daytime Beach Teams Background
Photo by Derek Thomson
8. Photography Of Foot Tracks On Seashore Beach Teams Background
Photo by Nenad Radojčić
9. Five Birds Flying On The Sea Beach Teams Background
Photo by frank mckenna
10. Two Blue Beach Chairs Near Body Of Water Beach Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!