Find your next best teams background in our curated list of HD best teams backgrounds from woman sitting on brown wooden dock with dog teams background to white puppy teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best best teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Turned On Best Neon Sign Best Teams Background
Photo by Jon Tyson
2. Woman Sitting On Brown Wooden Dock With Dog Best Teams Background
Photo by Maria Teneva
3. Black Vehicle Best Teams Background
Photo by Jasper Garratt
4. White Puppy Best Teams Background
Photo by Tim Cooper
5. White And Purple Labeled Boxes Best Teams Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
6. Shallow Focus Photo Of Short-Coated White Dog Best Teams Background
Photo by Mitchell Orr
7. Best Teams Background
Photo by Pawan Kawan
8. Selective Focus Photography Of Woman Wearing Gold-Colored Cross Ring Best Teams Background
Photo by pawel szvmanski
9. Brown Grass Field And Mountains Best Teams Background
Photo by Shuttergames
10. Vehicles Parked Near White Concrete Building Best Teams Background
Photo by Pawan Kawan
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!