Find your next bored teams background in our curated list of HD bored teams backgrounds from woman with head resting on hand teams background to man wearing white top using macbook teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bored teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black Pug Puppy On Brown Wooden Chair Bored Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
2. Woman In Black Long Sleeve Shirt Using Macbook Bored Teams Background
Photo by Magnet.me
3. Man In White Long Sleeve Shirt Bored Teams Background
Photo by Sammy Williams
4. Bored Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Park
5. Woman Sitting On Chair Beside Table Bored Teams Background
Photo by Johnny Cohen
6. Woman In Black Long Sleeve Shirt Wearing Black Framed Eyeglasses Using Macbook Bored Teams Background
Photo by Magnet.me
7. Pug Covered With Blanket On Bedspread Bored Teams Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
8. Bored Teams Background
Photo by Keren Fedida
9. Man Wearing White Top Using Macbook Bored Teams Background
Photo by Tim Gouw
10. Woman With Head Resting On Hand Bored Teams Background
Photo by Niklas Hamann
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!