Find your next botanical teams background in our curated list of HD botanical teams backgrounds from selective focus shot of purple hydrangeas teams background to green leaf plant teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best botanical teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Petaled Flower With Green Leafed Plants Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Phillip Sauerbeck
2. Green Leaf Plant Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Jazmin Quaynor
3. Green Rubber Fig Plant Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
4. Green Leaf Plant Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Igor Son
5. Green Plant Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
6. Close Up Photo Of Green Leafed Plant Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Ren Ran
7. Selective Focus Shot Of Purple Hydrangeas Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Simone Dalmeri
8. Selective Focus Photography Of Pink Hydrangea Flower Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
9. Selective Focus Photography Of White And Orange Petaled Flower Botanical Teams Background
Photo by Aziz Acharki
10. Shallow Focus Photography Of Pink Flower Botanical Teams Background
Photo by H K
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!