Find your next bouquet teams background in our curated list of HD bouquet teams backgrounds from white and pink flowers in wicker basket teams background to selective focus photography of red carnation flowers teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bouquet teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Red Flower Bouquet On Brown Surface Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Nick Karvounis
2. White And Pink Flowering Plant Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Leonardo Wong
3. Peach And White Flower Bouquet Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by The HK Photo Company
4. Close Up Photo Of Orange Roses Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Mel
5. Person Holding Red Petaled Flowers Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Avrielle Suleiman
6. Rose Bouquet On Table Top Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Anton Mislawsky
7. Woman Holding Bouquet Of Flowers Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Tamara Menzi
8. Woman Holding Yellow Leaves Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Melissa Askew
9. Selective Focus Photography Of Red Carnation Flowers Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by Ben Coles
10. White And Pink Flowers In Wicker Basket Bouquet Teams Background
Photo by el alce web
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!