Find your next bright teams background in our curated list of HD bright teams backgrounds from green leafed trees teams background to body of water near trees at daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best bright teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Bokeh Photography Bright Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
2. Body Of Water Near Trees At Daytime Bright Teams Background
Photo by McKayla Crump
3. White And Red Hardtail Bike On Yellow Wall Bright Teams Background
Photo by Alexey Lin
4. Green Mountains Under White Cloudy Blue Daytime Sky Bright Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Preble
5. Multicolored Wall In Shallow Focus Photography Bright Teams Background
Photo by Robert Katzki
6. Flatlay Photography Of Citrus And Dragon Bright Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
7. Four Assorted-Color Umbrellas Hanged On Cable Under Cloudy Sky Bright Teams Background
Photo by Artem Kniaz
8. Yellow Painted Wall Bright Teams Background
Photo by Janita Sumeiko
9. Green Leafed Trees Bright Teams Background
Photo by Nick Night
10. Four Macarons Balancing Near Two And One Macarons Bright Teams Background
Photo by Eaters Collective
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!