Find your next brilliant teams background in our curated list of HD brilliant teams backgrounds from purple and pink triangle illustration teams background to man riding bicycle on brown sand during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best brilliant teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Purple And Pink Triangle Illustration Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Michael Dziedzic
2. Time-Lapse Photography Of Sparkler At Night Time Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
3. Blue Peacock In Tilt Shift Lens Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Stephanie LeBlanc
4. Man Riding Bicycle On Brown Sand During Daytime Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by sergey mikheev
5. Bokeh Photography Of Yellow Light Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by insung yoon
6. Gray Concrete Buildings During Golden Hour Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by OpticalNomad
7. Orange Black And White Butterfly Perched On Red Flower In Close Up Photography During Daytime Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Benjamin Van Der Merwe
8. Underwater Photo Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Krystian Tambur
9. Brown Trees Under Purple Sky Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Laura Baker
10. Red, Blue, Green, And Pink Light Illustration Brilliant Teams Background
Photo by Nareeta Martin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!