Find your next california teams background in our curated list of HD california teams backgrounds from golden gate bridge during daytime teams background to hollywood, california teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best california teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Golden Gate Bridge During Daytime California Teams Background
Photo by Maarten van den Heuvel
2. Low Angle Photography Coconut Tree California Teams Background
Photo by Julian Myles
3. Aerial Photo Of Concrete Buildings Under Cloudy Sky California Teams Background
Photo by Sterling Davis
4. Silhouette Photo Of Coconut Trees Under Pink And Orange Sky California Teams Background
Photo by Viviana Rishe
5. Aerial Photography Of Street California Teams Background
Photo by Paul Hanaoka
6. Photo Of Golden Gate Bridge California Teams Background
Photo by Joseph Barrientos
7. People On Road And Sand California Teams Background
Photo by Viviana Rishe
8. Road Between Palm Trees California Teams Background
Photo by Andrii Ganzevych
9. Hollywood, California California Teams Background
Photo by Ahmet Yalçınkaya
10. Houses Near Road With Palm Trees California Teams Background
Photo by Robert Bye
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!