Find your next camping teams background in our curated list of HD camping teams backgrounds from group of people sitting on front firepit teams background to three dome tents with lights on forest beside campfire teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best camping teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Dome Tent On Mountain Top With Sun As Background Photo Camping Teams Background
Photo by Kevin Ianeselli
2. Orange Camping Tent Near Green Trees Camping Teams Background
Photo by Scott Goodwill
3. Short-Coated Brown Dog Camping Teams Background
Photo by Jimmy Conover
4. Blue Tent Under Milkyway Camping Teams Background
Photo by Pars Sahin
5. Group Of People Sitting On Front Firepit Camping Teams Background
Photo by Toa Heftiba
6. Three Dome Tents With Lights On Forest Beside Campfire Camping Teams Background
Photo by Tommy Lisbin
7. Person Lying Inside Tent And Overlooking Mountain Camping Teams Background
Photo by Dominik Jirovský
8. Orange Outdoor Tent Camping Teams Background
Photo by Jesse Gardner
9. Three Tents Under Stars Camping Teams Background
Photo by Cameron Vaughan
10. Woman And A Dog Inside Outdoor Tent Near Body Of Water Camping Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Hendry
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!