Find your next capital building teams background in our curated list of HD capital building teams backgrounds from people sitting on bench in front of brown concrete building during daytime teams background to capitol, usa teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best capital building teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Landscape Photography Of A Dome Building Under A Calm Blue Sky Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Brandon Sehl
2. White Concrete Building Under White Clouds During Daytime Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Megan Burns
3. White House Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Ian Tuck
4. Capitol, Usa Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by ElevenPhotographs
5. White Concrete Building Under Blue Sky During Daytime Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Obi Onyeador
6. Capitol, Washington D.C Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Samuel Schneider
7. Red And Gold Theater Hall Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Noralí Nayla
8. Concrete Bridge Above Calm Body Of Water Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Ryan Barron
9. People Sitting On Bench In Front Of Brown Concrete Building During Daytime Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Syed Fahim Haider
10. People Walking Inside Building With Lights Turned On During Daytime Capital Building Teams Background
Photo by Noralí Nayla
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!