Find your next celebrate teams background in our curated list of HD celebrate teams backgrounds from assorted-color balloons on air teams background to people partying with confetti teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best celebrate teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Blue, Red, And Black Paper Cutouts Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Jason Dent
2. Selective Focus Photography Of Assorted-Color Balloons Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Adi Goldstein
3. Several Pineapples At A Party Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Pineapple Supply Co.
4. Assorted-Color Balloons On Air Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Sagar Patil
5. Person Holding Fire Cracker Shallow Focus Photography Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Ian Schneider
6. People Partying With Confetti Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Pablo Heimplatz
7. People Raising Wine Glass In Selective Focus Photography Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Alasdair Elmes
8. Six Teal Icing Cupcakes With Sprinkles Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
9. Assorted-Color Balloon Lot Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Adi Goldstein
10. People Covered By Confetti Celebrate Teams Background
Photo by Keith Luke
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!