Find your next celebration teams background in our curated list of HD celebration teams backgrounds from green, red, and white fireworks on sky at nighttime teams background to people partying with confetti teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best celebration teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Selective Focus Photography Of Multicolored Confetti Lot Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Jason Leung
2. Fireworks Illustration Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Erwan Hesry
3. Bokeh Photography Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
4. Selective Focus Photography Of Assorted-Color Balloons Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Adi Goldstein
5. Assorted-Color Fireworks Illustration Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Nicolas Tissot
6. Person Holding Fire Cracker Shallow Focus Photography Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Ian Schneider
7. Balloon On Sky Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Luca Upper
8. Person Throwing Confetti Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Ambreen Hasan
9. Green, Red, And White Fireworks On Sky At Nighttime Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Ray Hennessy
10. People Partying With Confetti Celebration Teams Background
Photo by Pablo Heimplatz
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!