Find your next celestial teams background in our curated list of HD celestial teams backgrounds from moon illustration teams background to brown tress during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best celestial teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Blue And Purple Galaxy Digital Wallpaper Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Thomas
2. Silhouette Photo Of Mountain Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Hugo Kemmel
3. Timelapse Photo Of Rain At Daytime Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Martin Adams
4. Full Moon In Blue Sky Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Ashwini Chaudhary
5. White Moon In Dark Night Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Anubhav Arora
6. Moon Illustration Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Ganapathy Kumar
7. Landscape Photo Of Sunrise Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Diego PH
8. Purple And Blue Abstract Painting Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Danny Lines
9. Brown Tress During Daytime Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
10. Milky Way Celestial Teams Background
Photo by Jesse Collins
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!