Find your next centerpiece teams background in our curated list of HD centerpiece teams backgrounds from white and purple flowers on white ceramic vase teams background to pink and white moth orchids in clear glass vase on white table teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best centerpiece teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Pink Flowers In White And Blue Floral Ceramic Vase Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Elisabeth Arnold
2. Pink Flowers In Clear Glass Vase Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
3. Green Plant Inside Clear Glass Terrarium Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Marc Babin
4. Pink And White Moth Orchids In Clear Glass Vase On White Table Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Nevels Media
5. White Flower Arrangement On Table Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Cinematic Imagery
6. White Petaled Flowers In Green Glass Vase On Table Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Jesse Gardner
7. White And Purple Flowers On White Ceramic Vase Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Katherine Hanlon
8. Clear Wine Glasses On Table Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Zane Persaud
9. Rectangular Brown Wooden Table With Chairs Set Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Francesca Tosolini
10. White And Yellow Petaled Flowers Centerpiece Teams Background
Photo by Jamie Coupaud
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!