Find your next chill teams background in our curated list of HD chill teams backgrounds from hammock hanged on tree teams background to person lying on chair and facing on body of water teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best chill teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person On Hammock Chill Teams Background
Photo by Drew Coffman
2. Hammock Hanged On Tree Chill Teams Background
Photo by Rémi Bertogliati
3. Two Men Sitting On Vehicle Chill Teams Background
Photo by Kylo
4. Man And Woman Seating On Gray Hammock Beside Trees During Daytime Chill Teams Background
Photo by Esther Tuttle
5. Person Lying On Chair And Facing On Body Of Water Chill Teams Background
Photo by S Migaj
6. 4 Coconut Trees Under Blue Sky During Daytime Chill Teams Background
Photo by Aidan Formigoni
7. Brown Wooden House On The Beach During Daytime Chill Teams Background
Photo by Dmitry Shteizel
8. Chill Teams Background
Photo by kilarov zaneit
9. Silhouette Of A Man Sitting On Fence Of Motorboat During Golden Hour Chill Teams Background
Photo by Farrel Nobel
10. Woman Sitting On Window Inside Room, Chill Teams Background
Photo by Anthony Tran
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!