Find your next cloudy teams background in our curated list of HD cloudy teams backgrounds from cloudy sky teams background to cloud photo teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best cloudy teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Cloudy Sky Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Anandu Vinod
2. White Clouds Under Blue Sky At Daytime Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Jelleke Vanooteghem
3. Cloudy Sky At Daytime Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Billy Huynh
4. Plume Of Orange Clouds At Sunset Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by NOAA
5. Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Reddekopp
6. Cumulus Clouds Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Hama Haki
7. Cumulus Clouds Under Blue Sky Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Anton Darius
8. Cloud Photo Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Marc Wieland
9. Woman Standing On Green Grass Field Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by Chaz McGregor
10. Body Of Water Under Cloudy Sky During Sunset Cloudy Teams Background
Photo by NOAA
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!