Find your next coast teams background in our curated list of HD coast teams backgrounds from mountain cliff near water under clear sky teams background to ocean near trees and rocks teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best coast teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Mountain Cliff Near Water Under Clear Sky Coast Teams Background
Photo by Greg Jurgajtis
2. Ocean Near Trees And Rocks Coast Teams Background
Photo by Christian Joudrey
3. Aerial View Of Island During Daytime Coast Teams Background
Photo by Kawshar Ahmed
4. Brown Rock Formation Near Body Of Water During Daytime Coast Teams Background
Photo by James Lee
5. Aerial View Of Beach During Daytime Coast Teams Background
Photo by Mathilde Cureau
6. Three Empty Beach Loungers With Umbrellas Overlooking The Beach Under Blue Sky Coast Teams Background
Photo by Edoardo Busti
7. Brown Rock Formation On Sea Shore During Daytime Coast Teams Background
Photo by benjamin cresswell
8. Brown Rock Formation Near Body Of Water During Daytime Coast Teams Background
Photo by Niklas Weiss
9. Brown Cave And Body Of Water Coast Teams Background
Photo by MuFei Xu
10. Brown Rock Formation On Sea Shore During Daytime Coast Teams Background
Photo by Piotr Guzik
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!