Find your next cold teams background in our curated list of HD cold teams backgrounds from landscape photo of ice glacier teams background to mountain with fogs teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best cold teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman On Top Of The Building Photo Cold Teams Background
Photo by Spencer Backman
2. Fawn Pug Covered By Burberry Textile Between Plants Cold Teams Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
3. Person Holding White Ceramic Mug Cold Teams Background
Photo by Alex
4. Person Wearing Jacket And Backpack Cold Teams Background
Photo by Thom Holmes
5. Landscape Photography Of Green Leafed Trees And Mountain Coated With White Snow Cold Teams Background
Photo by Samuel Ferrara
6. Mountain With Fogs Cold Teams Background
Photo by Paul Gilmore
7. Focus Photo Of Round Clear Glass Bowl Cold Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
8. Woman Taking Photo Standing Near Body Of Water Cold Teams Background
Photo by John Salvino
9. Landscape Photo Of Ice Glacier Cold Teams Background
Photo by Chris Marquardt
10. Person Looking Out The Window Cold Teams Background
Photo by Dylan McLeod
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!