Find your next colour teams background in our curated list of HD colour teams backgrounds from water drops teams background to gray concrete bricks painted in blue teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best colour teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Red And Gray Smoke Bomb Colour Teams Background
Photo by Ruvim Noga
2. Water Drops Colour Teams Background
Photo by Ryoji Iwata
3. Bokeh Photography Of Structure Colour Teams Background
Photo by Brian Suh
4. Colour Teams Background
Photo by Steve Johnson
5. Gray Concrete Bricks Painted In Blue Colour Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Tomasso
6. High Angle Photo Of Assorted-Color Plastic Balls Colour Teams Background
Photo by Greyson Joralemon
7. Pink And Orange Liquid Artwork Colour Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
8. Yellow, Black, Green, And Orange Digital Wallpaper Colour Teams Background
Photo by Hamed Daram
9. Multicolored Bokeh Photo Colour Teams Background
Photo by Katya Austin
10. Yellow Painted Wall Colour Teams Background
Photo by Janita Sumeiko
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!