Find your next concerned teams background in our curated list of HD concerned teams backgrounds from boken photography of woman teams background to man wearing knit cap on grey background teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best concerned teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman Using Laptop And Looking Side Concerned Teams Background
Photo by Icons8 Team
2. Man Wearing Knit Cap On Grey Background Concerned Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
3. Boken Photography Of Woman Concerned Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
4. Person Resting Hand On Hip Concerned Teams Background
Photo by boram kim
5. Woman In Black Goggles And Gas Mask Concerned Teams Background
Photo by Matt Koffel
6. Brown And Black Monkey On Green Leaves During Daytime Concerned Teams Background
Photo by Simon Hurry
7. Brown Rhinoceros On Green Grass Field During Daytime Concerned Teams Background
Photo by Simon Hurry
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!