Find your next confused teams background in our curated list of HD confused teams backgrounds from woman in gray crew neck shirt teams background to man wearing headphones while sitting on chair in front of macbook teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best confused teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man In Blue Crew Neck Shirt Covering His Face Confused Teams Background
Photo by Sammy Williams
2. Three Men Laughing While Looking In The Laptop Inside Room Confused Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
3. Boy Wearing Gray Vest And Pink Dress Shirt Holding Book Confused Teams Background
Photo by Ben White
4. Man Wearing White Top Using Macbook Confused Teams Background
Photo by Tim Gouw
5. Confused Teams Background
Photo by Sherise VD
6. Woman In Blue Crew Neck Shirt Sitting On Brown Couch Confused Teams Background
Photo by Bermix Studio
7. Woman In Gray Crew Neck Shirt Confused Teams Background
Photo by Afif Kusuma
8. Brown Eggs On White Textile Confused Teams Background
Photo by Hello I’m Nik
9. Black Haired Man Making Face Confused Teams Background
Photo by Ayo Ogunseinde
10. Man Wearing Headphones While Sitting On Chair In Front Of Macbook Confused Teams Background
Photo by Wes Hicks
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!