Find your next cool teams background in our curated list of HD cool teams backgrounds from white painted wall teams background to do something great neon sign teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best cool teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Wearing Red Hoodie Cool Teams Background
Photo by sebastiaan stam
2. Brown Dog Wearing Sunglasses On Blue Textile Cool Teams Background
Photo by Josh Rakower
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Multicolored Confetti Lot Cool Teams Background
Photo by Jason Leung
4. Do Something Great Neon Sign Cool Teams Background
Photo by Clark Tibbs
5. Painting Of Guy Fawkes And Star Wars Stormtroopers Cool Teams Background
Photo by Jon Tyson
6. Pink Breathe Neon Sign Cool Teams Background
Photo by Fabian Møller
7. Blue Skies Filled Of Stars Cool Teams Background
Photo by Billy Huynh
8. This Is The Sign You’Ve Been Looking For Neon Signage Cool Teams Background
Photo by Austin Chan
9. Four People Holding Fireworks And Forming Cool Word Cool Teams Background
Photo by Collin Armstrong
10. White Painted Wall Cool Teams Background
Photo by [2Ni]
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!