Find your next decor teams background in our curated list of HD decor teams backgrounds from floral throw pillow sofa teams background to gray steel 3-door refrigerator near modular kitchen teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best decor teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Flowers In Clear Glass Vase On Table Decor Teams Background
Photo by Logan Nolin
2. Photo Of Flat Screen Television Decor Teams Background
Photo by Dan Gold
3. Gray Steel 3-Door Refrigerator Near Modular Kitchen Decor Teams Background
Photo by Naomi Hébert
4. Clear Glass Mug On Three Stacked Books Inside Room Decor Teams Background
Photo by Alisa Anton
5. Brown And White Wooden Table Beside Sofa Chair Decor Teams Background
Photo by Nathan Fertig
6. Shallow Focus Photography Of Brown Paper Hanging Outside Decor Teams Background
Photo by James Bold
7. White And Black Unicycle Behind The Wall Decor Teams Background
Photo by Filios Sazeides
8. Photo Of Snowman Christmas Tree Ornament Decor Teams Background
Photo by Chinda Sam
9. Shallow Focus Photography Of Light Bulb Decor Teams Background
Photo by Victor Garcia
10. Floral Throw Pillow Sofa Decor Teams Background
Photo by Atlas Kadrów
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!