Find your next decorative teams background in our curated list of HD decorative teams backgrounds from museum interior teams background to white concrete dome building teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best decorative teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Yellow, Blue, And Yellow Ceiling Design Decorative Teams Background
Photo by bady abbas
2. Selective Focus Photography Of Two White Ceramic Potted Green And White Succulents On Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Bernard Hermant
3. Museum Interior Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Jez Timms
4. White And Brown Abstract Painting Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Peter Olexa
5. Pink Petaled Flowers On White Ceramic Plate Decorative Teams Background
Photo by ORNELLA BINNI
6. Macro Shot Of Yellow Flower Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Danielle MacInnes
7. White Concrete Dome Building Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
8. Pink And White Roses Bouquet Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Tengyart
9. White And Blue Dragon Statue Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Beth Macdonald
10. Two Green Leafed Plants In Brown Pot Decorative Teams Background
Photo by Brina Blum
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!